All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the author's life on Lansdowne, a million acre cattle station in the rugged Kimberley Ranges. This story is told in the language of the time, providing a true picture of life as it was, t how we would have liked it to be. A tale of courage, loneliness and strength of women in a man's world.
- Author(s)Enda Eckford Quilty
- PublisherEdna Quilty
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCaloundra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEdna Quilty
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.