Nothing is Impossible: 7 Steps to Realize Your True Power and Maximize Your Results by Tom Oliver (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionTom Oliver has shared his extraordinary secrets with Bo, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama, and Deepak Chopra. Now he shares them with you. Are you ready to lose your self-doubt and use the tools you already have to turn your wildest dreams into tangible reality? This book is about to put them all at your fingertips. In this extraordinary new road map for success, Tom Oliver - a motivational self-made entrepreneur and coach to many of the world's most table CEOs, philanthropists, and entertainers - shows you how to dramatically alter your life path. Nothing Is Impossible is a proven seven-step whole-brain plan anyone can use to improve his or her business, life, and career from the man Deepak Chopra calls an extraordinary leader. Have you ever struggled with success? Have you ever felt that your strengths were left untapped - your true talents unrecognized? Do you have a different plan for yourself from the one others might imagine for you? As Oliver explains, what really distinguishes people who get things done and realize their dreams from those who don't is that they don't allow their self-doubts to stop them - they don't cultivate what the Buddha called the habit of doubt. This book dispels that doubt, freeing you to set and meet the personal and professional goals most people only dream about. Clearly, step by step, with personal anecdotes from some of the world's most influential leaders and his own remarkable life, Oliver presents a practical playbook for anyone who wants to change his or her life and future. It also features comprehensive exercises and abundant resources. In just a few minutes a day, you'll learn how to: define your personal destination; break free from limiting beliefs; build a first-class worldwide network from scratch; create extraordinary success doing what you love; embody self-confidence and charisma wherever you go; and turn failure into victory. Whether you're a business professional, athlete, entrepreneur, artist, or anyone else, after reading and implementing the wisdom of Nothing Is Impossible you'll be able to transcend the boundaries of what today's world thinks is possible. Praise for Nothing Is Impossible: This book is full of practical examples, success stories, insights, exercises, and tools to show you that thing is impossible when it comes to your realizing your own unique personal vision. (Jeffrey Skoll, first president of eBay, founder and chairman of the Skoll Group, the Skoll Foundation, and Participant Media). In this book, Tom Oliver shows how anyone from any background anywhere can become the best he or she can be, realize his or her true potential, and get to a place where truly thing is impossible. (Chade-Meng Tan, head, Google Talent Team and author of the New York Times bestseller Search Inside Yourself). I have been lucky eugh to meet and work with many of the world's business leaders, and it's clear that the themes explored within this book are, or should be, at the top of the agenda for any leading company. Tom's ability to shift the way you think makes him an excellent source of inspiration to anyone seeking to stay one step ahead. (from the Foreword by Jez Frampton, Global Group CEO, Interbrand). Tom Oliver's dynamic, creative, and entrepreneurial approach to business and society has had a very positive impact on our students at Manchester Business School. This excellent book is well worth your time. (Professor Michael Luger, Dean, Manchester Business School). This book highlights the strategies used by individuals who have t just made themselves into success stories as leaders and invators, but managed to do so in a way that contributes to the wider public good. (Jordan Ryan, Assistant Secretary General, the United Nations). Tom is an incredible force for good in this world. Audacious, passionate, and driven, he lives a mantra,which is incredibly close to our hearts at Saatchi & Saatchi, that thing but thing is impossible. (Richard
- Author BiographyTOM OLIVER is a business leader, global social entrepreneur, philanthropist, and visionary who has worked with some of the world's leading figures, such as Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama, as well as CEOs of several Fortune 500 companies. He is founder and chair of the global Leadership Circle at the Manchester Business School in the UK and is also the founder and CEO of the World Peace Foundation, which the Dalai Lama called a global community of millions of people who take an active stance for peace, and which Nobel Peace Prize laureate Desmond Tutu has called the most influential peace gathering in history. Oliver is also an artist, singer, and songwriter.
- Author(s)Tom Oliver
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight511 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.