All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionA story of love, heartbreak, and happiness, as two determined young women work against overwhelming odds. When Jasmine's beloved granddad dies, she is left an odd bequest in his will - his bookie's stall at Ampney Crucis dog racing stadium. Despite her sbbish parents' disgust, Jasmine is determined to make a success of the business. In London, single mum April works all hours for the dodgy Gillespie family, dreaming of the day her daughter's dad will return. When April helps collect a debt for the Gillespies, she is left with a manic greyhound named Cair Paravel - but her landlord's t going to like that ...When the prestigious Frobisher's trophy comes up for grabs, the Gillespies will stop at thing to have the race held at their venue -but Jasmine and her friends are determined to have it at Ampney Crucis ...
- Author BiographyChristina Jones has written all of her life (as well as having millions of Proper Jobs including factory worker, secretary, nightclub dancer, blood donor attendant, barmaid, waitress, civil servant and fruit picker) Christina first had a short story published when she was just 14 years old. She has written for teenage and women's magazines - fiction and non-fiction - for a number of years, had her own humour column in The Oxford Times, and has contributed to national newspapers.
- Author(s)Christina Jones
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.