Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDavid and Caron Loveless were living their dream, passionate in their calling, experiencing ermous success when devastating failure train-wrecked their lives. With gut-wrenching candor, this book details their riveting journey to discover hidden drivers that push each of us higher, harder, and faster toward our worst nightmare. It's about the relentlessness of ministry, the challenges of marriage, coming home to your true identity and how you can recognize and transcend your own hidden compulsions for more approval, assets and achievement. If you are in vocational ministry, marketplace leadership or looking to break through barriers that sabotage the satisfaction and significance you've been striving for this book is a must read!
- Author BiographyDavid Loveless is a leadership coach, pastor to pastors, and strategic spiritual advisor to churches and businesses in over 50 countries. He is the co-founder of Live True Associates. He served as founding pastor of Discovery Church, Orlando, Fl for 29 years. During that time, Discovery was identified in Dr. John Vaughn's book as one of America's Most Influential Churches and was named one of the Fastest-Growing U.S. Churches in the 21stCentury by Outreach Magazine. In the midst of enormous personal, family, and professional success, David also experienced devastating failure. Through rigorous personal work, prayer, and with the help of his wife, faithful friends and excellent counselors, the consequences of that experience have become his most life-defining teacher. It is from this context of the highest high's and the lowest low's and with life-altering breakthroughs that sustain them today, David and his wife, Caron, feel privileged to offer their seasoned wisdom, experience, and transformational tools. Caron Loveless is a bestselling author, artist, teacher, and co-founder of Live True Associates. She is a compassionate, intuitive coach, a certified Enneagram specialist and for over 25 years she used her strategic, leadership, and artistic gifts to serve on the executive staff at Discovery Church, Orlando, FL. She is a conference speaker and retreat leader with a passion to see women, couples and leaders identify the hidden, internal issues that hinder them from experiencing the maximum joy, grace and fulfillment God has for them. Caron's art and books can be found at hereugostudio.com.
- Author(s)David & Caron Loveless
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.