All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing To See Here is a guide to the unusual places in Scotland overlooked by glossy brochures and coach parties. Step inside for illuminating writing and photographs of odd museums, quirky cafes, art-deco factories and Victorian public conveniences. Based on the website at 'thing to see here' which has been cataloguing unusual places to go worldwide since 2006, the book features material from its much loved country of origin.
- Author(s)Anne Ward
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $22.00Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $14.41
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.59
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $23.28Trending at AU $24.38
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.