All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNotso Fatso takes a whole new approach to dieting. Probably the only diet book to call a spade a spade and the reader Fatso. It's funny, entertaining and highly controversial but the diet works ...well it did for Walter.
- Author BiographyWith NOT SO FATSO Walter Whichelow, the alter-ego of a deeply cynical city stock broker, takes on the dieting world in his own, highly amusing style. Walter takes no prisoners as he drags the reader through the reasons why every diet they've tried has failed. The book is hilarious, completely non-pc and includes a diet that will work - well it did for Walter.
- Author(s)Walter Whichelow
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Weight176 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.