All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutoimmune illnesses affects millions of people, causing numerous reactions, anywhere from fatigue and itchy skin to enlarged liver and blood clots. One of the leading ways to deal with these problems is to adjust your diet. With these 100 outstanding and nutrient-dense Paleo recipes such as Pork Belly Carnitas, Glazed 'n Baked Chicken Wings and Calamari Ceviche Salad, you won't even kw you're adjusting your diet. And, this book includes simples lists of different foods you can and cant eat so there is grey area, how to source your meats to get the most nutritional benefits and batch-cooking guides to save you time and money. Easing the symptoms of autoimmune illnesses has never been easier with these delicious Paleo recipes. This cookbook is the perfect companion for anyone who is looking to heal his or her body with nutrition.
- Author BiographyRachael Bryant is the creator of the popular Paleo blog, Meatified. She has used the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol to treat her own Hashimoto's disease. Her recipes have been featured on MarksDailyApple.com, NomNomPaleo.com and ThePaleoMom.com. Food52.com declared that Rachael made the best damn pork we've ever eaten! She lives in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Author(s)Rachael Bryant
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Notefull colour photographs througout
- Weight975 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.