All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how rewarding an experience, reading the Bible from cover to cover can be a daunting task. Now, author Jennifer Price breaks down this task into bite-size increments for a fifty-two week journey. Now is the Time for God's Children to Kw His Word is a week-by-week instructional study manual. It is best read along with The One Year Chrological New Living Translation Bible that organizes daily reading passages in the order events actually occurred. This easy to follow study helps readers connect Biblical events to their counterparts in history by providing chrological tes, vivid maps, inductive study questions, and insightful resource materials. From high school youth to adults, readers are prompted to finish what they began as the material enhances the reading experience and an understanding of what is being read.
- Author BiographyJennifer B. Price is the Youth Sunday School Superintendent at Williams Temple Church in Houston, Texas. Having spent over two decades in children and youth ministry, she has a passion to teach the deep meanings found in God's Word in a way in which even a child can understand them. She received a degree from Tulane University and attended Grace School of Ministry, also in Houston. Jennifer and her husband have four children who all work in ministry service.
- Author(s)Jennifer B Price
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.