All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Positioning? Positioning is one of the core concepts followed by any successful marketing campaign and this book it will allow you to find your own positioning and change the way you market yourself to potential employers. You will move from trying to be everything to everyone to being able to focus on what is really important... how you are the best candidate because you kw your key strength and what value that will have for your new employer! What this book does for you? In this book you are guided through the positioning process, making it relevant to their own individual situation. The book provides practical advice, simple worksheets and personal stories.
- Author BiographyMartin has had numerous roles in sales and marketing through which he has seen the power of positioning. Following over 20 years in the healthcare industry and the completion of his MBA, Martin partnered to establish Bescot Healthcare (www.BescotHealth.com) to launch numerous healthcare devices and diagnostics into the Canadian market. Martin provides additional thoughts and insights to the positioning process through the accompanying website, www.NowPickMe.com.
- Author(s)Martin Fisher
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.