All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere are we and where do we go from here? Exploring our current historical moment as offering unprecedented opportunities for transformation, this book is an invitation to a dialogue about our place in an evolving universe. The author examines the limits and possibilities of modern thinking and considers key concepts such as a metaphysics based on consciousness, the tion of our future as a common global one, and the reunion of fact and value. Our collaborative task is developed as a dynamic process involving the creative interplay between the deconstructive and constructive aspects of postmodernism and beyond.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Anne Goodman is a peace educator, researcher, and practitioner working both in university and community settings. She is an associate of the Transformative Learning Centre of the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education and a member of the council of the Centre for Peace Studies, McMaster University. For the year 2002/2003, she will serve as Distinguished Visiting Professor at Menno Simins college, University of Winnipeg. She is the author of Transformative Learning and Cultures of Peace in Expanding the Boundaries of Transformative Learning (2002).
- Author(s)Anne Goodman
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note5 fig.
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.