All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionFind me if you can. . . for if you don t, I ll be here tomorrow . . . you won t. Animals and insects use camouflage to hide from hunters or to ambush prey. Stealth is a very useful technique when it comes to survival. In this fun and informative collection of poems, we meet animals such as the polar bear and the octopus; the ghost crab and the copperhead snake; and many more that use camouflage to hunt or to hide. Giles Laroche s intricate cut-paper illustrations are beautiful and life-like. Readers will have to look carefully or run the risk of a hunter sneaking up on them. Back matter offers additional information about each of the nineteen animals.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Harrison has published more than eighty books, has been a keynote speaker or presenter at 265 state, regional, and national conferences in 30 states and has an elementary school named after him. David first book for children, The Boy with a Drum(Golden Press), was released in 1969 and has sold two million copies. Giles Laroche has illustrated many children's books and both wrote and illustratedIf You Lived Here: Houses of the World(Houghton Mifflin). Every illustration he makes involves drawing, cutting, painting, and gluing--and often has seven or eight layers.
- Author(s)David Harrison,Giles Laroche
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.