All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionArmy wives face very a very specific set of challenges. Frequent moves, lengthy separations, often being the single parent in the household, and guarantees of a husband's safe return can make life sometimes seem overwhelming. But some women have found ways to t only survive but thrive in the military environment. What are their secrets? What in depth advice can they offer? In this book twelve women who have learned how to make a happy and fulfilling life while married to military men share the keys to their success with the thousands of other spouses who are in the same situation.
- Author BiographySheridan Scott, the primary co-author of the Now You Tell Me! series, has edited half a dozen Chicken Soup for the Soul books and has co-authored Chicken Soup from the Soul of Hawai'i. An award winning biographer, she has been a staff writer for five national magazines, and has ghostwritten for dozens of celebrities, as well as hundreds of regular folks. Donna Lyons is a military news journalist and author based in Washington, D.C. Donna has published articles in Military News, Defense News, Veterans Affairs, Military Communities, Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs, Law Enforcement, WWII Veterans, Female Service Members and International Military Travel, along with two weekly columns for Examiner.com. Her writing has concentrated on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, highlighting the positive aspects of individuals, projects and programs that benefit our military, veterans, wounded warriors and their families. She offers a nonpartisan and inspiring journalistic view, working in tandem with numerous veterans and military organizations. Donna has three adult children--Brooke, Britt and Nick--and a grandson, Sean Riley; they are a very proud military family. Originally from Huntington Beach, California, Donna currently resides in Alexandria, Virginia. She can be reached via email at Author1@live.com. B.K. Sherer is the bestselling author of the riveting Eden Thrillers series, which she co-authored with friend and fellow writer, Sharon Linnea. B. K. holds a Master of Divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary and a doctorate from Oklahoma State University. A Presbyterian minister, she currently serves on active duty as a chaplain in the United States Army. Her work has taken her to Argentina, Somalia, Korea, Costa Rica, Germany, Kuwait and Iraq.
- Author(s)B K Sherer,Donna Lyons,Sheridan Scott
- PublisherArundel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleNow You Tell Me!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArundel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.