All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionNOW is an exciting effort, which reveals to readers an ability inherently possessed by all to gain control over circumstance. By understanding the ideas discussed herein, those taking part in this experience will be empowered and may develop a greater focus. In this small book, Khalid El Bey demonstrates key proofs that may be employed by anyone who desires to reduce stress and live a more productive and fulfilling life. The short but detailed explanations will afford the readers a mental workout that is long overdue.
- Author BiographyKhalid El Bey attended Virginia State University in Petersburg, Virginia as a Social Work Major, and studied Psychology at Empire State College in Saratoga Springs, New York. He has conducted independent research in history and law, and has studied non-traditional subjects, such as Astrology, Numerology and Qabala to name a few. He is the co-founder of the Creative Research Society, whose main focus is the re-education of the so-called African American and he is also an active member of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis & Misraim (freemasonry). Mr. Bey has lectured at numerous events on the campuses of colleges and universities, as well as at a number of community events along the East coast and in the Midwest and has spoken extensively about the questionable origins of man, mans personal identity and human relationships. Mr. Bey is also very active in a number of community organizations in Syracuse, New York, where he's located. Currently Mr. Bey is serving his first term as a City Councilor in the City of Syracuse (New York). An insightful man, his favorite quote is: In order to change the world, all one has to do is change his mind.
- Author(s)Khalid El Bey
- PublisherDeyel Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeyel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.