All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people hate their jobs. Nancy Whitney Reiter used to be one of them. After finding herself in the lobby of the World Trade Center on 9/11 - and getting out safely - she quit. She spent a year traveling the world, figuring out who she really was and what she really wanted to do. In It's Not Too Late to Do What You Love , Reiter distills all she learned rebuilding her life into a practical, proactive approach readers can use to make the same changes in their own lives. After transforming the lives of hundreds of unhappy clients (and her own), she has truly perfected the art of personalising her three-part system to meet the needs of every individual. Complete with checklists, quizzes, worksheets, and contributors' success stories, readers find the advice and answers they need to embark on a new career tailored to their personal and professional goals. Be they recent graduates, antsy thirtysomethings, or unfulfilled Baby Boomers, readers have the guidebook necessary to make one of the biggest - and best! - decision of their lives.
- Author BiographyNancy Whitney Reiter is a former economist and corporate market analyst. As a 9-11 survivor and Generation Xer, she found herself questioning the true meaning of success, and embarked on a year long travel sabbatical. Thanks to this unhampered time of reflection, she decided to abandon the corporate lifestyle in order to pursue her true passions: nature, teaching, and writing.
- Author(s)Nancy Whitney Reiter
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date16/05/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.