About this product
- DescriptionAs a young mouse eagerly looks forward to everything that autumn will bring friends at school, fallen leaves to play in, pumpkins to carve his mother gently encourages him to join in all the summery joys that surround him right w dancing fireflies, sunny beaches, peaches fresh from the orchard. In this delightful tale, a follow-up to her book Now It Is Winter, Eileen Spinelli reminds readers of all ages that they can be content in the moment and find happiness wherever they are. Children are sure to love Mary Newell DePalma's soft and whimsical paintings of mice celebrating summer.
- Author(s)Eileen Spinelli
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width197 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Newell DePalma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.