Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionElection night in the U.S. and things are looking rosy for the Democratic Party. Holed up in a hotel watching the results flood in are the likely President-elect, his wife, advisors and twenty-year-old son John Jnr. Every speech, interview and photocall has been carefully controlled and meticulously orchestrated, all leading up to this big night. At the same time controversial photos of John Jnr are gathering momentum on the internet. Whilst his father's advisors work against the clock on damage limitation, it's up to father and son to try and reach an agreement. Christopher Shinn's searching new play examines religion, freedom of expression and personal responsibility. Published as a programme text, Now or Later premiered at the Royal Court Theatre on 3 September 2008.
- Author BiographyChristopher Shinn, a young American playwright from New York, has had a number of play produced in the UK. They include Four (Royal Court Theatre, 1998); Other People (Royal Court Theatre, 2000); Where Do We Live (Royal Court Theatre, 2002); The Coming World (Soho Theatre, 2001), and Dying City (Royal Court Theatre, 2006). In 2008 he was shortlisted for the Pulitzer Prize.
- Author(s)Christopher Shinn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/09/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight62 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.