All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNoted painter Paul Matthews looks back on his preparatory school years at the South Kent School in Connecticut.
- Author BiographyToday PAUL MATTHEWS is best known for his paintings on display in museums and private collections all over the United States and Canada. But from 1946 to 1951, he was a teenager developing the discipline to be an artist at South Kent School, a small, all-boys' boarding school in Connecticut known for its quintessentially New England values. Paul Matthews studied at Cooper Union Art School in New York, where he won the Highest Achievement Award in 1960. In 1967, he and his wife settled in Pennsylvania on the banks of the Delaware River to raise their four children. He maintains a studio in Lambertville, New Jersey, where he has lived since 1987. His work is in the permanent collections of the Yeshiva University Museum in New York City, the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa, the Adirondack Museum in Blue Mountain Lake, New York, the Trenton City Museum in New Jersey, and the Birkenhead Gallery in Liverpool, England.
- Author(s)Paul Matthews
- PublisherBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Content Note24 colour illus.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.