All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBauer's poems probe the dark landscapes between impression and apprehension, the past, and its repetition through imaginative transformation, impulse, and restraint. Her delivery is tough and terse; her imagery is fresh and often startling. Her poems are poignant, intelligent, and believable.
- Author BiographyGrace Bauer is the author of Retreats & Recognitions (Lost Horse Press, 2007), Beholding Eye (CustomWords, 2006), and The Women At The Well (Portals Press, 1996), as well as three chapbooks of poems ( Field Guide to the Ineffable: Poems on Marcel Duchamp, Where You've Seen Her, and The House Where I've Never Lived). She is also co-editor, with Julie Kane, of Umpteen Ways of Looking at a Possum: Critical and Creative Responses to Everette Maddox (Xavier Review Press, 2006). Bauer is a Professor of English, Creative Writing, and Women's Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Author(s)Grace Bauer
- PublisherStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.