All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam King and Blake Watt have just settled into their senior year of high school when they receive a call for help - the authorities need to use their computer skills to track down a father who has failed to make child-support payments. The invitation to become cyber bounty hunters is so tempting, they don't stop to ask why they were chosen for this assignment. As they learn more about the man they are searching for, they discover the true nature of their mission - to help the founder of a Seattle-based software company prove that he is incent of a much different charge. But the scariest things they learn are why they were chosen and why they were supposed to remain in the background. You'll love following the surprising twists and turns in this fast-paced young-adult thriller from a gifted storyteller who has nearly three million books in print.
- Author BiographySigmund Brouwer is the popular author of more than 40 novels and numerous non-fiction books. He is coauthor of The Last Disciple series, which was featured in Time magazine and on ABC's Good Morning America. Sigmund inspires teens to read through speaking engagements at schools across North America and through his Coolreading.com programs. Sigmund is married to Christian recording artist Cindy Morgan, and they have two daughters.
- Author(s)Sigmund Brouwer
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.