All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his mother's death, sixteen year old Seth Bradley chooses to leave behind his friends, his school, and his entire life within the rusted, broken down space station Ticonderoga. With his sister Jenna in tow, he sets out to join a father he barely kws in the orbital city of Grass Valley, a monument to human achievement floating three hundred miles above the Earth. He's never seen the open sky before. Never seen a robot either, until he meets Anne, a strange, quiet shopgirl that one ever seems too bothered to tice. Ava Morales is a girl with a mysterious and violent past. The soldiers of the Democratic Republic of Mars sing praises to her name, but to her family she is a terrible secret. She is considered a terrorist by the Allied Nations of Earth, but to others still, she's thing more than a troubled teenager, on her way to becoming a permanent resident of the Grass Valley prison system. When Grass Valley is caught in the crossfire of an all-out war between Earth and Mars, Seth, Jenna and Anne must work together to survive as they find themselves trapped in a world that is literally crumbling around them. Meanwhile Ava unexpectedly finds herself alone and finally free in a chaotic, hostile city torn apart by conspiracy and fear. A city where, maybe, she has a chance to finally live in peace. A city in ruins, lost to the blackness of space. A city with secrets all its own.
- Author BiographySean Campbell was born on June 12, 1982 in Greenville South Carolina. He began writing at the age of fourteen, and it was a complete disaster. A sample Beavis & Butthead script earned him a spot in the Greenville Fine Arts Center's Film/Video program, where he finished his first feature-length screenplay at the tender age of sixteen. By day, he's a mild-mannered Broadcast Operations Technician at a local television news station, but by night he writes novels, screenplays, and comic book scripts. He enjoys fantasy and science fiction, no matter the medium. He is a film nerd and a hardcore gamer, listens to very loud music, loves riffing on bad movies, and is an avid esports fan. Nowhereville was his first novel, but won't be his last.
- Author(s)Sean Campbell
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.