All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionEscape back to a time and place when Kings and Queens ruled powerful Empires. Although microwave ovens, computers, cell phones and ipods did t exist in these times, techlogy moved so fast that scientist and archeologist continue to search for more new facts. Welcome to NuBiah, an informative children's bedtime story series that highlights the best of African Kings and Queens. Each story pays tribute to an empire led by a powerful Ruler with discussion of their best values, principles, attitudes and traits. The recurring theme Listen to the Drum directs children to follow their heart to find their passion and true purpose. Empower your child with positive imaging at bedtime with spoken word stories that showcase the greatest rulers of all time. The characters described within are well documented in numerous history books, short stories and articles that boldly express the truth about rich African culture. The library is t too far away for those who seek more information. In addition to being a fun history lesson...children, parents and mentors will receive the following benefits: Teach excellence of a Royal heritage at early ages when a child's character is most receptive Help find passion Empower children with confidence Increase self love, self respect and self kwledge Develop a strong moral compass for children to make good choices Give key life survival skills Inspire a CAN DO attitude (Destroy hopelessness and helplessness) Set boundaries and limits on behavior Develop a strong code of ethics Instill wholesome values, discipline and a strong work ethic Interact at the most precious time of the evening, right before bedtime, allowing positive imaging to saturate the subconscious, paving the way for children to achieve their full potential Encourage reading and reciting poetry while developing public speaking skills and articulation
- Author(s)Thomas Jones
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.