All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dirty bomb is detonated in Times Square. Suddenly, mushroom clouds are billowing all over the world. This is a nightmare scenario that keeps intelligence and defense officials awake at night. How likely is a small- or large-scale nuclear attack on American soil or anywhere else in the world? How deadly would it be? What would the consequences be? This book separates the hysteria and hype from the sober assessments and on-the-ground realities, the science fiction from the observable fact, the doomsday scenario from the most likely occurrences and outcomes.
- Author(s)Frank Spalding
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDoomsday Scenarios: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.