All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear Medicine Techlogy Study Guide presents a comprehensive review of nuclear medicine principles and concepts necessary for techlogists to pass board examinations. The practice questions and content follow the guidelines of the Nuclear Medicine Techlogy Certification Board (NMTCB) and American Registry of Radiological Techlogists (ARRT), allowing test takers to maximize their success in passing the examinations. The book is organized by sections of increasing difficulty, with over 600 multiple-choice questions covering all areas of nuclear medicine, including radiation safety; radionuclides and radiopharmaceuticals; instrumentation and quality control; patient care; and diagstic and therapeutic procedures. Detailed answers and explanations to the practice questions follow. Supplementary chapters will include nuclear medicine formulas, numbers, and a glossary of terms for easy access by readers. Additionally, test-taking strategies are covered.
- Author(s)Andrzej Moniuszko,Dee Patel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.