All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how nuclear power developed, how it works, and the serious health and environmental problems that ensue when the process malfunctions.
- Author(s)Peter Benoit
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Books: American History (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.