All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the reader with a comprehensive understanding of both the basic principles and the clinical applications of nuclear oncology imaging techniques. The authors have assembled a distinguished group of leaders in the field who provide valuable insight on the subject. The book also includes major chapters on the cancer patient and the pathophysiology of abrmal tissue, the evaluation of co-existing disease, and the diagsis and therapy of specific tumors using functional imaging studies. Each chapter is heavily illustrated to assist the reader in understanding the clinical role of nuclear oncology in cancer disease therapy and management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, 309 colour illustrations, 139 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2579 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byDuccio Volterrani,Giuliano Mariani,H. William Strauss,Steven M. Larson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.