All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only up-to-date, concise nuclear pharmacy reference on the market. Built on nearly 50 tables and figures, the handbook provides essential facts and information used daily in nuclear pharmacy practice. Much of the tabular content is drawn from the popular textbook Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, 3rd Edition (2011), edited by Richard J. Kowalsky and Steven W. Falen. Readily accessible, pertinent facts are contained in approximately 50 tables and figures. There is a chapter on Clinical Applications of Radiopharmaceuticals, organized by organ system, that covers the most common uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- PublisherAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Edited byClyde N. Cole,Richard J. Kowalsky,Stanley M. Shaw
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.