All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the success of the previous summer schools organized by the Nuclear Physics Division of the Netherlands' Physical Society in 1975 and 1977, we thought it worthwhile to continue this tradition. The immediate very positive reactions received from all invited speakers encouraged us to proceed with the orgaization. Although the number of students had to be restricted to about one hundred, the international character of the School was evident from about thirty nationalities which were represented. The material contained in this book covers the talks given by all speakers invited to lecture on the subject of nuclear structure research. These proceedings should therefore serve as an excellent introduction to many topics of current interest in this exciting field. We hope that the lectures and discussions as well as the many informal contacts made during the various social activities will greatly stimulate interest in nuclear structure investigations among all the participants. The organization of the summer school has been made possible by substantial support given by the Scientific Affairs Division of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Netherlands' Ministry of Education and Science and the Netherlands' Physical Society. The invaluable help of the Bureau Congressen of the Ministry of Education and Science and the friendly assistance of the manage- ment of the College of Agriculture in Dronten contributed greatly to the pleasant atmosphere during the summer school.
- Author(s)A. E. L. Dieperink,K. Allaart,Kyria Abrahams
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.