All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear Weapons under International Law is a comprehensive treatment of nuclear weapons under key international law regimes. It critically reviews international law governing nuclear weapons with regard to the inter-state use of force, international humanitarian law, human rights law, disarmament law, and environmental law, and discusses where relevant the International Court of Justice's 1996 Advisory Opinion. Unique in its approach, it draws upon contributions from expert legal scholars and international law practitioners who have worked with conventional and n-conventional arms control and disarmament issues. As a result, this book embraces academic consideration of legal questions within the context of broader political debates about the status of nuclear weapons under international law.
- Author BiographyGro Nystuen is a Senior Partner at the International Law and Policy Institute in Oslo where she works on public international law issues, including the ILPI Nuclear Weapons Project, humanitarian law, law of armed conflict and disarmament. She is also the Director of the ILPI Centre for International Humanitarian Law. Stuart Casey-Maslen is Head of Research at the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights. He is an international human rights and humanitarian lawyer specialising in weapons law and the international law of law enforcement. Annie Golden Bersagel is a legal advisor at the International Law and Policy Institute, where she works on a broad range of international law issues, including human rights and corporate complicity, the laws of armed conflict, international economic transparency, and treaty law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnnie Golden Bersagel,Gro Nystuen,Stuart Casey-Maslen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.