All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the development of simple, reliable tools for modifying gene expression 'on demand'. It addresses the numerous problems slowing down progress in this field, such as the variable and unreliable use of OLGs to modify gene expression. It also addresses the poor understanding of the processes which regulate trafficking and govern whether and where an oligonucleotide (OLG) can interact with its target.
- Author(s)A. Gewirtz
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.