All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral approaches, such as microarray hybridization, have become extremely popular tools for specialists in biochemistry and biomedicine, while the potential of many other advantageous techniques seems to be underestimated. Written by an international team of authors, this book details the current state-of-art in hybridization techniques. Coverage includes experimental protocols along with comprehensive and detailed method descriptions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnton Buzdin,Sergey Lukyanov
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.