All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years there has been a tremendous increase in our understanding of the functioning of the cell at the molecular level. This has been achieved in the main by the invention and development of new methodology, parti- larly in that area generally referred to as genetic en- neering . While this revolution has been taking place in the field of nucleic acids research, the protein chemist has at the same time developed fresh methodology to keep pace with the requirements of present day molecular bi- ogy. Today's molecular biologist can longer be content with being an expert in one particular area alone. He/she needs to be equally competent in the laboratory at h- dling DNA, RNA, and proteins, moving from one area to ather as required by the problem he/she is trying to solve. Although many of the new techniques in molecular biology are relatively easy to master, it is often difficult for a researcher to obtain all the relevant information nec- sary for setting up and successfully applying a new te- nique. Information is of course available in the research l- erature, but this often lacks the depth of description that the new user requires. This requirement for in-depth pr- tical details has become apparent by the considerable - mand for places on our Molecular Biology Workshops held at Hatfield each summer.
- Author(s)Anthony Walker
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/1984
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.