All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSanta's sleigh was on its way just leaving Lanzarote. Goodness Gracious, Blitzen cried. Did I just see a botty? It's Christmas Eve, and minus three, but Ned doesn't care. While other people are dressed in duffle coats and parkas, Ned is running riot, and he's completely starkers! And there is a very special person Ned just can't wait to meet! A laugh-out-loud riotous romp with an energetic rhyming text and strategically placed flaps to protect Ned's modesty. From the author of Oi Frog and the illustrator of The Disaur That Pooped series.
- Author BiographyKes Gray is the author of the award-winning Eat Your Peas and Oi Frog!. He also the author for titles in the acclaimed Daisy young fiction series - all illustrated by Nick Sharratt. Kes lives in Essex with his wife and children. Garry Parsons has illustrated a number of picture books, including the bestselling World Book Day book The Dinosaur That Pooped A Lot!, Trouble at the Dinosaur Cafe by Brian Moses and There's an Ouch in my Pouch by Jeanne Willis.
- Author(s)Kes Gray
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Garry Parsons
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.