Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Sweet sets out to revolutionize readers' understanding of evangelism. He defines evangelism as nudge --awakening each other to the God who is already there.
- Author BiographyLeonard Sweet is the E. Stanley Jones Professor of Evangelism at Drew University and a Distinguished Visiting Professor at George Fox University, and a chief contributor to Sermons.com. Sweet is the author of hundres of articles and numberous books, including The Gospel According to Starbucks, 11, So Beautiful, AquaChurch 2.0, and SoulTsunami. To learn more visit www.LeonardSweet.com.
- Author(s)Leonard Sweet
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight562 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.