All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNudge is about choices - how we make them and how we can make better ones. Authors Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein offer a new perspective on preventing the countless mistakes we make - including ill-advised personal investments, consumption of unhealthy foods, neglect of our natural resources, and other bad decisions. Citing decades of cutting-edge behavioral science research, they demonstrate that sensible choice architecture can successfully nudge people towards the best decisions without restricting their freedom of choice. Straightforward, informative, and entertaining, this is a must-read for anyone with interest in our individual and collective well-being.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Thaler is the Ralph and Dorothy Keller Distinguished Service Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics and the director of the Center for Decision Research at the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business. Cass R. Sunstein is Karl N. Llewellyn Distinguished Service Professor of Jurisprudence, University of Chicago Law School and Department of Political Science.
- Author(s)Cass R. Sunstein,Richard H. Thaler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.