All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJiggy McCue's clothes keep disappearing. In public! Soon teachers, friends, neighbours and even the odd seagull have all seen Jiggy without a stitch on. Embarrassing, or what? Worse, Jiggy hasn't a clue how to stop it happening...
- Author BiographyAt the age of ten Michael Lawrence wanted to be either an archaeologist or an astronomer. Everyone thought he was joking, so he went to art school instead. Since then he's been a graphic designer, an antiques dealer, and a photographer. He's also published a number of children's books and stories.
- Author(s)Michael Lawrence
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJiggy McCue
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight130 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.