Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a vel about the hundreds of tiny connections between the public and private worlds and how they affect us all. It's about the legacy of war and the end of incence. It's about how comedy and politics are battling it out and comedy might have won. It's about how 140 characters can make fools of us all. It's about living in a city where bankers need cinemas in their basements and others need food banks down the street. It is Jonathan Coe doing what he does best - showing us how we live w. Coe is among the handful of velists who can tell us something about the temper of our times . (Observer).
- Author BiographyJonathan Coe is the author of eleven novels, all published by Penguin, which include the highly acclaimed bestsellers What a Carve Up!, The House of Sleep and The Rotters' Club. His most recent novel is Number 11.
- Author(s)Jonathan Coe
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight592 g
- Width194 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.