All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfrica is a continent filled with many exciting places to visit, including the Serengeti Plain, the pyramids at Giza, and the Sahara Desert. Learning about these places and others around the continent of Africa allows readers to develop their geography skills. It also allows readers to practice important parts of math curricula using fun stats about the African continent. Readers are able to apply the information they read to real-world math problems. They can then check their answers with a helpful answer key. Colorful photographs, detailed maps, and eye-catching layouts combine social studies and math topics in a creative way.
- Author(s)Joanne Randolph
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMath Exploration: Using Math to Learn about the Continents
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.