All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWacky, cartoon-style books that help you improve your mental agility...flex those brain cells! Have a go at solving these puzzles all based around numbers and sequences. Use your maths skills and powers of deduction to work out the answers. Fun and rewarding number-based problem-solving books that encourage and develop lateral and systematic thinking skills. Four books in the series are aimed at KS2 maths students aged 8-11, or for kids that just can't get eugh of puzzles.
- Author BiographyEdward is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children.
- Author(s)Edward Godwin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBrain Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width227 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.