All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of new research papers marks the 20th anniversary of the New York Number Theory Seminar (NYNTS). Since 1982, NYNTS has presented a range of research in number theory and related fields of mathematics, from physics to geometry to combinatorics and computer science. The speakers have included Field medalists as well as promising lesser kwn mathematicians whose theorems are significant. The papers presented here are all previously unpublished.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Chudnovsky,Gregory V. Chudnovsky,Melvyn B. Nathanson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.