Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a fully scientific account of the use of the golden ratio. It explores the observation that stable nucleides obey a number theory based general law. The discovery described in this book could be of seminal significance, also in other fields where the golden ratio is kwn to be of fundamental importance.
- Author(s)Demitrius C. Levendis,Jan C. A. Boeyens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.