All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly in the development of number theory, it was ticed that the ring of integers has many properties in common with the ring of polymials over a finite field. The first part of this book illustrates this relationship by presenting analogues of various theorems. The later chapters probe the analogy between global function fields and algebraic number fields. Topics include the ABC-conjecture, Brumer-Stark conjecture, and Drinfeld modules.
- Author(s)Michael Rosen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number210
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.