Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a set of core activities covering all areas of number and is ideal for planning your daily mathematics lesson. Sections in the book broadly correspond to the programmes of study for number at Key Stage 1. A section on differentiation helps you assess children's progress and set extension work. The book suggests six different ways of working (from mental mathematics to computers) to give children the broad, balanced mathematical experience they need.
- Author(s)Mike Askew,Sheila Ebbutt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1995
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9ill.
- Weight478 g
- Width211 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.