All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable maths activity book for Key Stage 3 students in Year 7. It seeks to cover all the key objectives of the Numbers and the Number System strand of the National Numeracy Strategy framework. There are over 50 pages of photocopiable activities, and minimal teacher preparation is required. There are ideas for whole-class oral and mental maths starter activities (as recommended by the framework). Each activity is divided into three progressive steps for easy differentiation, and extension learning activities are provided to reinforce and develop the pupils' learning. There are tes for teachers. The text is part of a series in which there is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 to Year 9.
- Author BiographySteve and Hilary are both full-time mathematics writers and educational consultants. Steve taught Key Stage 3 maths for eight years prior to becoming a mathematics education lecturer at Reading University. Hilary is currently involved in high-ability maths teaching at Key Stage 3, on a voluntary basis. They have written many secondary maths textbooks together, including Fast Forward and KS3 Maths Booster Book (Hodder/WHSmith).
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight259 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.