All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlain Gree s beautiful illustrations from the 1960s and 70s are kwn throughout the world. With their naivety of form and bold use of color, their charm is undeniable. Numbers features Alain Gree s stunning vintage illustrations on every page. Aimed at children aged 2 to 5 years, Numbers is a beautiful hardcover book with embossed artwork and jacket. Clear, easy-to-read text is presented alongside the illustrations to teach a range of numbers and simple sums featured throughout as examples to reinforce and learn from. Despite their simplicity, there is a richness of content in the illustrations that children are fascinated by, and this wealth of information is a joy for adults to share and discuss, making the potential for learning endless.
- Author BiographyAlain Gree is a French author and illustrator of children s books. He has had over 300 books published andtranslated into 20 different languages. He has also worked as a children s broadcaster on French national television, produced three detective novels, ten ship navigation books, and been a journalist for 20 years for Voiles et Voiliers (sailing ships) magazine. He is currently a graphic designer and editor for various advertising publications.His main hobby is sailing. He s owned several boats since the 1970s and has crossed the Atlantic Ocean twice. He finds his sailing trips provide the perfect time out to work on new children s stories and illustrations. He lives in St.Tropez, France.
- PublisherButton Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButton Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width234 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alain Gree
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.