All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 Calgary Herald Bestseller
Just when Andy starts to feel like he finally belongs, can he stand up to the person he trusted the most?
Andy Crockett doesn t fit in at his new school t with the goths, t with the jocks, and certainly t with the brains. Not even, really, with The Six, a group of misfits who hang out with each other mostly because they can t stand hanging out with anyone else.
But maybe Andy s luck is changing and all because he is in Mr. Reztlaff s grade ten social class Mr. Retzlaff, the coolest teacher; in fact, the coolest thing about Parkerville Comprehensive. Social is awesome from day one. It s the class that looks at World War II, Hitler, and the Holocaust. It s the class Andy wants to ace and make Mr. Retzlaff proud.
But eventually Andy also begins to understand that acing the class might just have a greater cost than he s willing to pay. And when it turns out that Mr. Retzlaff might t be so cool after all, Andy is facing the most difficult decision of his life.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Poulsen has been a broadcaster, teacher, football coach, and actor who spends eighty to one hundred days each year as a visiting author in schools across Canada. He is the author of more than twenty books, including Old Man, which was short-listed for the Forest of Reading White Pine award, and Numbers which won the Sakura Medal in Japan. He lives in the foothills west of Claresholm, Alberta.
- Author(s)David A. Poulsen
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.