All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappy toddlers get a brighter start with the clearly labelled, colourful photographs in First Numbers . Bright photographs help to illustrate the concept of counting. It's an educational and stimulating early learning book for all toddlers on the look out for new things! Starting from the everyday things they already kw, this book will encourage children's natural curiosity about the world around them. Questions around the edges of the pages prompt discussion, helping to develop vocabulary and speech. Babies and toddlers love books. Right from the start, they love to listen to voices and look at lively pictures. A toddler's brain contains twice as many connections as an adult's, so we have more capacity to learn in infancy than at any other time. Reading to children helps them learn to listen and to recognise and imitate the sounds they hear. They will benefit from books long before they are ready to learn to read. Babies and toddlers love familiar things, and they will enjoy sharing books like this time and time again.
- Author BiographyRob Walker is a designer and author of information books for children and babies. He lives in Brighton, UK.
- Author(s)Rob Walker
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/08/2013
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.