Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI spy with my little eye...2 eyes 4 fish 20 angels The twenty magnificent paintings in this book have different objects for you to find. Can you spot them all? With a wonderful variety of artists, including Botticelli, Gaugin and Matisse, this game is the perfect way to introduce children to fine art.
- Author BiographySelected by Lucy Micklethwait
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/08/1993
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI-Spy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.