All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches how to say the numbers one to ten in German using labeled illustrations for support. Includes German-English dictionary and pronunciation guide.
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- LanguageEnglish & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: World Languages Numbers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width173 mm
- Height20 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.