All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a unified theory of the Finite Element Method and the Boundary Element Method for a numerical solution of second order elliptic boundary value problems. This includes the solvability, stability, and error analysis as well as efficient methods to solve the resulting linear systems. Applications are the potential equation, the system of linear elastostatics and the Stokes system. While there are textbooks on the finite element method, this is one of the first books on Theory of Boundary Element Methods. It is suitable for self study and exercises are included.
- Author(s)Olaf Steinbach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 54
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.