All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumerical Concentration Tests (NCT) are used by many employers to measure a candidate's attention to detail. In particular, they are used by some train operating companies, to establish the potential of applicants. These tests will examine your ability to concentrate and produce effective results, whilst under timed pressure.
- Author(s)Richard McMunn
- PublisherHow2become Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow2become Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.